3 & 6 Year Olds
Our licensed hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm during the school terms and also provide a school holiday programme for our enrolled children whose families need this service. We close at Christmas for 4 weeks and start back 2 weeks before the school term for the holiday programme. We offer both Work and Income subsidies and the 20 Hours ECE subsidy.
We welcome new families to visit our centre and see what we have to offer.
We have an optional charge of $2 per hour for the first 6 hours of the day. This is for
• Enabling us to have low ratios 1:7 and fully qualified and registered teachers, or in training.
• We provide sunscreen and wet wipes.
• We subsidise Kindy trips and events to allow all families to attend.
• We employ a family worker who visits and supports our families in times of ill health or need.
• We organise food parcels for people in need.
Fee For Full day
For Morning Session
For Afternoon Session
20 hour subsidy – This is available for the first 6 hours of each day. After 6 hours, the charge is $6 per hour. If a parent is working or studying beyond the 6 hours, a WINZ subsidy is possibly available for those hours past the first 6hrs.